Friday, July 1, 2011

Advice from real music lovers! Classics/ instrumentals. So on?

So for the last year or so I've been feeling a pull to listen to
classical music.  while idk how I'm supposed to feel. I love songs
like Fur Elise and others that the name won't come right now. But I
don't like all classics. What I really enjoy is instrumentals!
Like;
Hans Zimmer
Rob Graves (rock  instrumentals)

I'm really looking for someone to point me out to beautiful
instrumentals/ or classics.

Now you don't have to keep reading, but if it helps. When I listen to
this music my mind goes on auto pilot with imagination. It follows the
music  fills me up. Like Fur Elise sets a dark almost romantic scene
but it's VERY complex because the details are everything. So if anyone
could please help me find my way in this genre! What's it called?? I
need experienced people to help me know my way around this music like
I know my way around rock (which I do). Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment