Friday, July 1, 2011

thoughts on my song so far?

You're so beautiful, i bet yah been told, by the little blonde girl,
who fiddles with her curls, Laughs when you say hi, Pouts when say
goodbye.....I sit and watch from the corner of my eye, a tear slips as
i silently cry, oh god i'm wishin you were mine, But she;s got you on
her finger, and she's soon to have a ring, with church bells the
beauty it will bring,... but for me its a sour as the sting, Iabullet
in my heart, and dieing harmony, sadly you never even look at
me.......So go ahead tell her she;s all you need, on those perky
compliments and feeds, she just wants to decieive,

Chorus: I see her lieing to your face, tears will fall she's such a
disgrace, just wants whatever she can get from you........Love is not
a word for her, something she finds so easy to burn, But i understand
its part of nature,....Do you wanna give it up...?, you first time,
cuz when you do you'll have to try...to keep it in balance but oh it
will fall......and you'll lose it all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment